In the News
For the latest information about what’s happening at Free Minds, sign up to recieve our e-newsletter, Minds In Motion, which comes out every other month. You can also check out past newsletters by visiting our Minds In Motion Archive.
Free Minds has been featured by KLRU as part of their American Graduate series, focusing on higher education issues in Central Texas.
Class of 2014 student Estephania LeBaron created this video for our Amplify Austin campaign.
In 2008, our partners at UT Austin created a short promotional video featuring Free Minds.
In addition to our monthly newsletter, we are proud to have been featured in the following publications
- The Alcalde, “Minds on Fire”
- The Austin American Statesman, “Making College Accessible to Those Who Might Skip it”
- The Austin Times, “Freeing Minds and Opening Doors to Higher Education in Austin”
- The Daily Texan, “Program Provides Adults with Opportunity to Earn College Credits”
- Edible Austin, “When We Eat and Why: What Comes First”
- UT Website, “Adults Break Through Financial and Social Barriers to Pursue Intellectual Life in Humanities Institute Program”